Professional Registered Agent In New Hampshire
Included In All LLC Packages
- Helps Preserve Your Privacy
- All Correspondence Forward to Your Private Personal Address
- Email and SMS notifications
- Permanent Physical Address in the State
- Stay On Top of Important Deadlines
- Automatic Mail Forwarding
- Helps Manage Documentation From the State
- Digital Dashboard to Store Important Documents
- 1st Year Free with Incorporation Service
How Can LLC Formations Help You Become a New Hampshire Registered Agent
The job of a New Hampshire LLC registered agent is to collect the official documents of the employer. You can consider yourself as the primary point of contact between your employer’s LLC and the state. Collecting legal documents, such as tax notifications and compliance notifications on your employer’s behalf, are some of the duties you need to perform as a registered agent. But the question is, what if you don’t know the procedure to become a registered agent in New Hampshire? Well, LLC Formations is here to help you.
LLC Formations consists of highly talented individuals who can help you become a registered agent and start an entire business. They want to make the roadblocks that come your way while starting a business easier to handle. If you have any questions regarding becoming a New Hampshire registered agent, the LLC Formations’ experts have the answers ready for you.
Qualifications of a New Hampshire registered agent
The most common question that everyone has about a registered agent is the state’s qualifications. Fortunately, there aren’t many requirements that you need to keep in mind apart from the three mentioned below:
- You need to be at least 18 years or older.
- Your office’s physical address should be in New Hampshire. Additionally, your employer’s office or headquarters should also be in the same state.
- You must be available to receive official documents from your employer within standard business hours.
Some business owners want to become registered agents of their own companies. While it helps save money, it’s not always an easy job to dedicate time to collect official documents and oversee business activities. Therefore, it’s best if companies hire commercial registered agents who know how to do the job efficiently.
Why companies hire registered agents in New Hampshire
First of all, a professional registered agent gets training and certification before joining a company. You will get your certificate only after you complete your full training course. It makes employers aware that they are hiring a reputable person for the job. Here are some of the reasons why your role is crucial for companies hiring registered agents in New Hampshire:
- Privacy – You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of your employer. For example, if your employer works from his home, he may not want to share his home address for delivering official documents. Instead, you will have to collect the documents at your office and drop them at your employer as soon as possible.
- Discretion – In addition to privacy, you also need to discretely give messages regarding the suing of your employer’s company. It’s embarrassing if someone breaks the news in front of the other employees. Instead, you can convey the message within closed doors.
- Convenience – Your work schedule should allow your employer to work freely. You should be present at your office during standard working hours to collect or send your employer’s official documents.
What makes a good New Hampshire registered agent?
An ideal registered agent should have the following qualities:
- You must fulfill the New Hampshire state requirements as mentioned above.
- You should provide a comprehensive line of services, including delivering summon messages, posting official documents, and receiving official paperwork on your employer’s behalf.
- You should also keep in touch with the essential compliance events in your state.
- Keep an option to manage official documents online. This is suitable for employers who want to access their documents anytime, anywhere. Moreover, it also keeps you on the safe side as you don’t run into the risk of losing the documents. To provide this service, you should have a scanner, computer, and internet connection in your office.
Selecting a registered agent
Your employer has two ways to appoint you as his company’s registered agent:
The online method is the easiest and provides quicker approval. Your employer needs to fill out the registered agent’s form on the New Hampshire Secretary of State website. It requires a few details, such as your full name, contact information, and office address. The employer also needs to provide his company’s Certification of Formation. The process ends with the employer paying $100 to the Secretary of State to hire you as his company’s registered agent.
The offline method takes a slightly longer time. In this method, your employer needs to download the registered agent’s application form from the Secretary of State’s website. He has to fill out the details and also send a copy of the Certification of Formation while mailing everything to the Judge of Probate. It takes at least 7 to 10 days for the Judge of Probate to get back with the approval.
The entire process may seem confusing to you. If you are not sure what you need to do to become a registered agent in New Hampshire, don’t hesitate to call at +1 786-686-3113 or fill out LLC Formations’ contact form.